Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cakes Galore!

I had a TON of leftover frosting after making these cupcakes for a public interest law auction at school:

The idea came from Paula Dean's "TV Dinner" Cupcakes.  So they are chicken drumsticks, peas & carrots, mashed potatoes, and a brownie dessert.  Cute, right??

Anyway, back to the frosting...so I am moving to Maryland in about 2 weeks, so I have been trying to use up stuff in the kitchen and I noticed that I had tons of frosting and, oddly enough, coconut.  So I did a littly searchy-search on Martha Stewart's website and found a lovely little recipe for coconut-almond cake!

















So I cut it into an egg and went a little crazy...and then ate most of it.

Happy Easter :D

2 comments:

  1. I love the cupcakes and cake! Did you know your cupcakes were on the law school facebook photos? I'm pretty sure that is where I saw them.

    ReplyDelete