Monday, June 21, 2010

Audio Maniac!

So I have a 35 minute commute each way to work, four times a week and as a result...I HAVE BECOME AN AUDIOBOOK ADDICT!  Its only been about a month and a half and here is what I have "read" so far:

-The Devil Wears Prada (I indulged myself post-finals)
-Stones Into Schools
-A Midsummer Night's Dream
-The Blind Side
-The Millionaire Nextdoor
-Brave New World (still in progress- its crazy!)

Its awesome!  I do not miss the radio at all, and for the first time in my whole life I actually find myself wanting to drive!  And best of all, its completely free, compliments of my local library:


I highly recommend this nerdy habit!

1 comment:

  1. I can bring Wooster and Jeeves-except for disc 3. Was it still in your car from last summer? Hooray for libraries and commutes!

    ReplyDelete